|Section C/Tents – Electric Only (30 amp service) Day||$ 18.00||$ 108.00|
|Basic – Water and Electric (30 amp service)||$ 22.00||$ 132.00|
|Standard – Water and Electric (50 amp service)||$ 24.00||$ 144.00|
|Deluxe – Full Hook-up (30 amp service)||$ 24.00||$ 144.00|
|Premium – Full Hook-up (50 amp service)||$ 24.00||$ 144.00|
|Camping Cabins – Sleeps 4 to 8||$50.00||$ 300.00|
October 1/2 Price Camping
- Camping fees are 1/2 Price for October (Camping Season Ends November 1st).
Running water may be shut off anytime between October 1st to the 15th, depending
on the weather.
- Cabins require a $50.00 Security Deposit, refundable if left clean and no damage.
- Season Opens April 15th
- Pay for 6 consecutive nights in the same site and 7th day is free.
- Camp Crescent has a maximum occupancy of 10 persons per site (certain sites have a limit of 8)
- No tents or rugs in Section A or B
- No refrigerators or freezers, not integrated into the camping units, are permitted. Specifically, refrigerators or freezers plugged in outside of the camper.
- Camping cabins do not have running water!
- Camping cabins require a one night security deposit and a two-night minimum stay.
- Only registered campers are allowed in the campground after 10:00 PM
- Campers are encouraged to conserve energy during the heat of the day.
- Monday – Saturday check-in is at 2 p.m. Check-out 2 p.m.
- Sunday check-in is 6 p.m., check-out is 6 p.m.* (*You may need to wait a bit to check-in if previous camper hasn’t left yet.)
- All site renewals must be paid by 2 p.m.
We allow a maximum of 2 pets per site (no additional cost). Pets must be kept on a leash not to exceed 6 feet at all times and cannot be left unattended. No kennels, pet carriers only. Pet owners are required to clean up after their pets. In consideration of others, excessive barking will not be permitted. Due to the City of Lake View ordinance, the following dog breeds are not allowed – Pitt Bull and Rottweiler.
A $5.00 fee will be assessed for any cancellation or change to a reservation.
Refunds for cancellations are in the form of camping credits only. If a
reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours before the reservation date, (this
is 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday for a Friday check-in) camping credits will be received
for the full amount. For reservations cancelled more than 24 hours but less than
72 hours before the reservation date, one day of camping is forfeited and camping credits will be received for the remainder. For reservations cancelled the day of the reservation or the day before the reservation, two days of camping are forfeited and camping credits will be received for the remainder. Camping credits need to be redeemed in the same season they are issued.
1109 3rd Street
Lake View, IA 51540